PHUKET TRANSPORTATION - BOOKING ONLINEBook buses, Ferries, Transfers & Flights
BOOK TRAVEL TICKETS ONLINE - ALL TRIPS AROUND PHUKET !
For more details (prices, times...) and book your trip, fill out the form below (departure city, arrival city and departure date):
Powered by 12Go Asia system
HOW TO GET TO PHUKET ?
HOW TO GET TO AND FROM PHUKET ?
Travellers come in from all over the world, often connecting through neighbouring countries, and even more frequently, through Bangkok.
If you’re flying in from Bangkok, expect relatively cheap one-way prices. In fact, even if you’re traveling from outside of Thailand, it can sometimes be cheaper to get to Bangkok and then book onward travel to Phuket through a budget airline. We’ve seen direct flights from Bangkok to Phuket and from Phuket to Bangkok, too – with AirAsia for slightly over THB 1 000, under an hour and a half.
There’s no direct service all the way into Phuket. The only way to travel
by the railroad is to take a train from Bangkok to Surat Thani and continue from Surat Thani to Phuket by bus or minivan. For the same price, flights are much faster. If you are a traveller in a hurry, our best advice is to take one of AirAsia's flights from Bangkok into Phuket.
An easier option is to take a night bus from Bangkok straight to Phuket. Several private bus companies operate this route. The trip lasts between 13 to 14 hours on an air conditioned bus with overnight and daytime options. These buses are relatively comfortable. Tickets run from THB 640 to THB 1 000 for VIP buses.
Phuket is a perfect starting point for all the surrounding islands : Koh Phi Phi, Koh Yao, Koh Yao or Koh Lanta. In South of Koh Lanta, transfers are easily with ferries between Koh Ngai, Koh Kradan, Koh Lipe or Koh Muk.
From Phuket, you can also discover Khao Sok park and Khao Lak beaches with many minivan companies.
Getting around in Phuket is easy. If you want to go exploring the island on your own, you can rent a car or a motorbike or you can take the local bus or taxis and tuk tuk...
Our partner 12GO ASIA and Phuket-transport wish you a sweet and wonderfull trip in Phuket !
TRAVELS AROUND PHUKET
PHUKET > KOH PHI PHI
Departure from Rassada pier (Phuket) to Ton Sai pier (Koh Phi Phi), with or without hotels transfers...
PHUKET > KRABI
By road or by sea, with minivan or ferry, 2 different options to join Krabi from Phuket...
PHUKET > KOH LANTA
PHUKET > KHAO LAK
Phuket companies provides services with minivans to Khao Lak. The best way to join Khao Lak beaches...
PHUKET > KHAO SOK
From Phuket airport, minivans bring you and your family (max: 9 p.) to Khao Sok...
PHUKET > KOH SAMUI
Combined ticket is the best method to get to Koh Samui. Flights are much faster but more expensive...
PHUKET > CHIANG MAI
5 flights daily from Phuket airport to Chiang Mai airport. Night buses via Bangkok cost less...
PHUKET > BANGKOK
More than 40 flights per day from Phuket airport to Bangkok. Of course, night bus is a cheaper way...
ALL ISLANDS, CITIES AND COUNTRIES FROM PHUKET
BOOKING CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT TERMS
- Passport number is necessary. Airlines and many other operators do require it to complete the booking. You also need to show your passport when you pick up your Thai train tickets.
- Immediately after the payment you will receive a payment confirmation. In many cases, you will also receive a PDF voucher that will serve as your ticket.
- The first page of the PDF voucher is required by the majority of operators.
- For train tickets in Thailand, you only need to show a screenshot or tell us your booking number when you pick up the tickets in 12GO ASIA office or in Bossotel in Chiang Mai.
- SeaTran Discovery Ferry requires a printout of the voucher only at few stations in the Western part of the country. Their main counters accept screenshots as well.
- You can pay with your credit card. If the card is not accepted, you may try the same card with the PayPal option. You do not need to have a PayPal account.